Men’s Blue: Rating – 66.1 Slope – 116
Men’s Gold: Rating – 65.4 Slope – 114
Men’s White: Rating – 64.7 Slope – 112
Ladies’ Blue: Rating – 71.1 Slope – 125
Ladies’ Gold: Rating – 70.3 Slope – 123
Ladies’ White: Rating – 69.4 Slope – 121
USGA Rules, modified by Local Rules govern all play
PACE OF PLAY: Target is 3 1/2 Hours, Not to exceed 4 Hours.
Please Keep Up with the Group Ahead.
- OUT OF BOUNDS (“OB”): Defined by white stakes and/or lines, perimeter walls, edge of road on hole being played, property lines and boundary fences. Driving range is OB. Penalty: Stroke and Distance, under Rule 27.
- DESERT SCAPE: Desert-scape along fairways (other than #11) to be played as-it-lies. You may take free relief if your stance or swing will damage either a plant or it’s irrigation bubbler. Free Relief: Drop inside the Desert-scape area, within one club length no nearer to the hole, under Rule 25-1.
- DESERT SCAPE: Desert-scape along #11 fairway to be played as Ground Under Repair; Play Prohibited. Relief MUST be taken. Free Relief: Drop outside the Desert-scape, within one club length,
no nearer to the hole, under Rule 25-1.
- FLOWER BEDS: Flower beds around tees and greens are to be played as Ground Under Repair; Play Prohibited. Relief MUST be taken. Free Relief: Drop outside the flower bed area, within one club length, no nearer to the hole, under Rule 25-1.
- PROTECTIVE NETTING/FENCES: Are deemed Immovable Obstructions (If NOT an OB Boundary). Free Relief (including line-of-play): drop within one club length no nearer to the hole, under Rule 24-2. Cart paths and staked trees are considered Immovable Obstructions; 100 yard palms are treated the same way.
- WATER HAZARDS: All water hazards are considered lateral hazards, as normally defined by red stakes and/or lines. Penalty: One Stroke – Drop at nearest relief no closer to the hole, under Rule 26.
- YARDAGES: All yardage markers, including the small palms (located at 100 yards, just off the fairway) are measured to the center of the green.
HELP PRESERVE OUR COURSE:
Fill All Divots with Sand Mix, Repair Ball Marks on Greens, Rake Bunkers (leaving rake in the bunker), Keep Carts on Paths around Tees and Greens (at least 10 yards away, if not on paved path).
- Target Pace of Play: 3 1/2 Hours
- Fill all divots with sand and mix
- Repair ball marks on green
- Rake Bunkers – leave rakes in bunkers
- Keep carts on paths around tees and greens