- All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play or entering practice facility.
- Each player shall have their own set of clubs (one golf bag per player). Rental sets are available in the Golf Shop.
- All play will begin on the first tee unless otherwise notified by professional staff.
- Golf carts to be kept on cart paths (must have valid driver’s license to drive golf carts).
- No outside food and beverage is allowed to be brought on to the premises.
- Club Members 14 day advance tee times
- Annual Golf Members 12 day advance tee times
- Unaccompanied Guest 10 day advance tee times (credit card guarantee may be required)
- A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations.
- Single, twosome and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the Golf Shop or Starter.
- Standby or walk-in groups will be accommodated at the first available tee time.
- Stand by or walk-in groups will be accommodated, if possible. We recommend securing a tee time in advance.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid possible charges. No shows / Short shows will be charged at the regular rack rate.
PACE OF PLAY
It is the goal of Shadow Mountain Golf Club to ensure that every Member and Guest has an enjoyable experience. Groups are expected to maintain a Pace of Play of 3 1/2 hours (Twelve Minutes per Hole), while keeping pace with the group in front of you.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Cash are accepted.
DRESS CODE POLICY
The following is the acceptable dress for men and women playing golf at Shadow Mountain. Proper attire must be worn by everyone who are using the golf course and its’ facilities.
- Slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts
- Collared shirts/mock turtleneck golf shirts
- Skirts, Slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts
- Collared golf shirts
- Golf dresses
- Sleeveless/collarless golf shirts with at least 3″ across the shoulder.
The following attire will NOT be acceptable for men or women
- Denim jeans or shorts
- Athletic shorts including beach or bathing suit style
- Athletic warm-up suits or tennis attire
- T-shirts or tank tops
- Flip – Flops or sandals not designed for golf
Any guest or rider accompanying golfers on the facilities must also wear the proper attire.